Mixtur, in collaboration with Fabra i Coats – Fàbrica de Creació, opens the application for the Cello Workshop - Mixtur 2019 as part of the Festival Mixtur 2019, which will take place in Barcelona from April 25th to May 5th 2019. The workshop will be directed by Pierre Morlet. This Workshop is aimed for cellist, whether students or professionals, regardless of their age or nationality, interested in the performance of the contemporary repertoire.
The Cello Workshop Mixtur 2019 will be directed by:
The workshop will take place from 2nd to 5th of May including the following activities:
- One individual class
- Cello Master class open to all the students of the workshops
- Students will work with two pieces:
- A work of free choice of the contemporary repertoire (can be from one of the teachers of the composition workshop)
- A brief work of one of one of the Composition Workshop students
- Rehearsal with one of the students of the Composition Workshop.
- Composition Master classes directed by Stefano Gervasoni, Silvina Milstein and Stefan Prins.
- Participation in concert with two works
Active participants: 160€